What Can Twigs Do For Me?
Lots of things! Including things you may not have thought of doing before.
Just to give you some ideas, here are some of the types of projects Twigs can do:
- Research your direct line (parents, grandparents, great-grandparent) on your maternal or paternal family lines, or both
- Find collateral ancestors, such as siblings, aunts, uncles, and cousins of your direct ancestors
- Finally find out if that old family story is true or not
- Create an artistic ancestral chart or family tree that you can frame and share with other family members (makes a great gift!)
- Create a digital family record showing personal information on your ancestors, including photos, documents, news articles and more
- Research immigration information to see when your ancestor came to America, where they came from, the ship they came on, who they were going to live with, and who they left behind in "the old country"
- Find an ancestor that "fell off the map" and see where they actually went, and maybe even why they left
If you have a specific project in mind, or just want to see what's out there, call or email us for a no-pressure quote. I look forward to helping you find your family roots.